To continually improve the relationship between faculty, staff, administrators, and parents of students attending the elementary schools in the Zachary Community School District.
Give parents, guardians, and caregivers the opportunity to become involved in their child’s education through multiple volunteer opportunities. ZEPTO provides several ways for parents to support their child’s education through monetary means. Funds are used to support various events and the acquisition of items that benefit teachers and students at our elementary schools.
What does zepto do?
- Provides a link between home and school through the remind app, ZEPTO general meetings (held 4 times a year), access to our Facebook page, a quarterly newsletter and our website zacharyelementarypto.com
- Supports Zachary’s elementary schools through annual school grants
- Gifts teachers with annual teacher grants
- Organizes Teacher Appreciation Week (in May)
- Provides Back to School luncheon for faculty and staff
- Coordinates volunteers with projects upon school’s request (Louisiana Taste Fair, Field Day, Book Fair, etc.)
- Designs and constructs Homecoming Parade Floats for each elementary school
- Coordinates and oversees fundraising opportunities for all of Zachary’s elementary schools
- Earns money through Box Tops, Community Coffee and other community relations